Merchant Data Corrections

@RachelR for president!! :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

#RayBoZo :monzopride:

1 Like

I’ve sent through one for vision express. Mostly to get rid of the terrifying eyeball from my direct debits :neutral_face:

faq-banner

3 Likes

@Ordog Free Monzo stickers if I win the vote :joy:

3 Likes

That is terrifying.

Is it possible to make logo suggestions if the company doesn’t have a Twitter account? Or is there some sort of API scraping going on?

Starling lets you add any website or Facebook page, IIRC

1 Like

Do they have an instagram or anything?
:hot_coral_heart:

Haven’t seen this so can you resubmit please!

Yup! I tried submitting the instagram URL via the Improve form

Sent again!

Done!

1 Like

Thanks Rachel! You da best.

I only have one more that bugs me. It’s a gym membership DD from @ClubWise I assume this is the payment software my branch of Anytime Fitness choose to use, which is fine. It’s just the icon is a stock photo of a woman on a treadmill rather than the Club wise logo…

Do I pester them to sort their Twitter logo out or can we somehow submit a custom one?

Can I make my own Twitter account with the right logo and submit that? :scream_cat:

I can change it to anytime fitness if you want.
:hot_coral_heart:

If you can that would be great! Only problem is I thought that that might change all Clubwise DDs for everyone (including non anytime fitness)?

No it won’t just submit.

1 Like

I have a couple of cases where merchants haven’t been grouped properly. What’s the best way of reporting this through the app so that the average/total spent amounts, name and logos are properly aligned?

1 Like

Message me privately and we can sort this!

1 Like

Just been through my feed and submitted a few.

1 Like

I’ve submitted one for a local farm shop it’s a Facebook logo but I’ve submitted it about 10 times along with a name correction and it’s never gone through not even the name correction

Also Creative Finance one of my DDs they only have a LinkedIn account could you use that for a logo pic?

There’s been known issues with using Facebook in the past — not sure if that’s still the case though.