Merchant Data Corrections

A big thank you to @RachelR. A couple of my feedback suggestions that have been routinely ignored for months have been finally sorted.

:raised_hands: :hot_coral_heart:

4 Likes

You guys make my day with your compliments!
:hot_coral_heart:

5 Likes

Are there any more Raybould sisters? We’re big fans!

3 Likes

Nope there is just me and @Rika.
We don’t have any brothers either.

5 Likes

It has been so quiet this week with MRF.
:thinking: has everyone stopped spending money.

1 Like

If you want to give me free money I will gladly go spending :yum:

I’ve got one for you. McDonalds says Dromore Rd, Belfast on the location when it should be Dromore Rd, Omagh.
Just sent it

1 Like

Don’t really have the money to give you as most of my pay is going towards a tattoo. Good try though.

3 Likes

I’m going to Edinburgh tonight so might have some new merchants to send in. I’m also super broke so I’m also planning on not going out to eat much, so we’ll see…

1 Like

I miss doing MRF!

It’s a nice calm job to do.
There’s no backlog atm and when I see one I do it.

It’s because you’re so good at it that we’ve run out!

5 Likes

Didn’t want you to get bored so I’ve scrolled all the way back to March and done a couple!

2 Likes

I found an old one that was named after a hotel when it was actually a Japanese artist’s store where I got some doujin comics…

EDIT: Also, Crewe station was mis-tagged as LNER when it’s still Virgin Trains (West Coast Trains, not East Coast)

1 Like

Done :hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

Two stations got mistaged as LNER on mine as well they are west coast not east coast would it be possible to get these changed back to Virgin Trains.

1 Like

Sure!

Sweet I’ll send these through for you.

I get the impression someone did a search and replace from “Virgin Trains” to “LNER” and that covered West Coast by mistake when only East Coast was affected by the change lol

1 Like

I have no clue. Haven’t seen a LNER come through.

Haha yeah that seems the case slight inconvenience but nothing that can’t be changed quickly :slight_smile: