Merchant Data Corrections

I’ve sent a few through from Spain while I’ve been here but they’ve not been updated :disappointed:

Morning!
Uber logos are the worse since they don’t change alot except font and sizing.

Might need to give me a message since these MRF can be hard when it doesn’t show up what you request.
:heart:

@talon
Can we resubmit this. I need someone higher to take a look but someone on my team passed it. sorry

Sure! Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can this be changed back to ‘BT Stadium House’ please for the third time :cry: — it keeps reverting to BT?

image image

Oh no!
We keep doing this one.
Send it in and I will give another change.
Sorry
:hot_coral_heart:

Thanks so much, just sent in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be good if the Merchant system automatically checked the submitted and approved twitter handles every few weeks and if a new logo is detected it updates.

4 Likes

@Jackcrwhitney The thing is that from what I have been told it should update. Not seen it work yet but I am still hopeful.

3 Likes

I’m in a weird situation at the moment where some salary payments have one style of logo, and others have another! :eyes: They were all the same at the time of payment though.

I know merchant’s can be grouped but maybe they aren’t and someones suggested a new logo for the one?

oooh how weird.
Send it all in. Plus can you resubmit the BT Stadium House please.

1 Like

They should be grouped. However they don’t always get put in a right one or is left in it’s own group. That’s when problems happen.

2 Likes

Sent :blush:

1 Like

Done :hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

They’re all one merchant with the same account number and sort code though? Unless I’m missing something. Not a massive issue, just noticed it today.

Thanks again @RachelR :smiley:

1 Like

Send it in and let me have a look.
I will upscale it if I need to.

NP! It’s what I love doing.
:hot_coral_heart:

4 Likes

How about now?