Merchant Data Corrections

This is a hard one.
I am still discussing it but I would rather put it under eBay as you can always go to eBay account to see who you have bought from.

2 Likes

Couple of things I’ve not had any luck with:

• 1&1 Internet has rebranded to 1&1 IONOS (for some reason), but the change isn’t going through
  • Post Office still has incorrect Post Office Money logo
  • I haven’t been successful in getting any non-Twitter logos through yet… any tips? Is a Facebook page link okay, or should it be a direct link? Any minimum size?

Hey
Let me see the 1&1 changes soon.
Post office change I will try and change for you.
Put it through as the link to photo either in website or twitter.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

Also, Starbucks at East Midlands Airport comes up as Burger King. They both seem to have the same transaction ids… What’s the best way around that?:joy:

Hey Rachael,

Is it possible for all “Arriva Trains Wales” Merchants to be bulk updated to “Transport for Wales” with the logo from @tfwrail on twitter? Guessing there may be a overarching merchant group which contains all their POS.

They are the new train operator here in Wales and a large number of the transactions are coming through with the old branding, it’s going to take a long time for everyone to submit all the individual ones.

Ohh I can give that a change around that.
Send in a request and I will wait out for it.

Yes can do!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve submitted a few over the past few weeks but should save everyone else doing the same as and when they come across them.

1 Like

Done the change. Should work now

1 Like

Hi, just submitted a logo for the Freetrade shop (they have socks). It’s showing as Freetrade U.K. but maybe just Freetrade or Freetrade shop? Leave it up to you :grin:

Probably go Freetrade but when I get there I will see what works best.
:hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

https://community.monzo.com/t/merchant-data-correction-delays/44466/821?u=modo

image image

They have generic name :disappointed:Both Starbucks and Burger King come up the same

What would you call it? Just East Midlands Airport or?

Thank you, looks much better :heart:

1 Like

Leave it to me and I can sort it!

1 Like

Also to be a pain:

Frankie and Bennys is coming up as restaurant group when you pay in person.

Then Chiquitos is coming up as frankie and bennies when you pay by their website…

Fire jacks, Frankies and Chiquito are part of the restaurant group and when you pay your bill online it shares the same name but when you pay in person at the restaurant then it actually should say the brand name

image image image image

Okay send them in.

@RachelR on fire today! :fire::fire:

2 Likes

alsooooo, could we have the ability to switch to satellite view when moving the pin of a merchant… it’s kind of hard to determine exactly where somewhere is when google doesn’t recognise it as a building and You can’t see a difference between the road and buildings :disappointed:

The map doesn’t seem to load for this place either… only this place though so I can’t pinpoint it with a marker

I will have a speak with some people and let you know.

1 Like