Merchant Data Corrections

Three different Barburritos, three different logos :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Does the logo work on the transaction code or the merchant details?

I think its the transaction code - I’ve experienced different logos for different transactions at the same pub (same name and address details). Turned out different POS terminals in the pub were using different transaction codes.

Okay thanks, makes sense given some of the other posts on here. Just didn’t want to overwrite a chain logo with the spinoff restaurant I went to last night; looks like I’m safe.

Hopefully with new tooling soon this won’t be a problem since it is annoying to everyone.
:hot_coral_heart:

5 Likes

This post is relevant… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is amazing :hot_coral_heart:
Love it sooooo much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah yes, “WIP”. Much like the entirety of Monzo from experience :rofl:

Hopefully this will help, but removing merchant logos would probably be a better idea.

Having merchant logos is a wonderful thing and makes the feed look nice rather than having just plain text taking it away wouldn’t make it any better personally the odd one or two merchants without logos isn’t too much of a problem either so I’m looking forward to seeing how the new tooling will work.

11 Likes

Monzo is and always will be a work in progress for the entirety of its existence :wink:

15 Likes

I’m guessing you love a burrito :burrito:?

4 Likes

GOOD MORNING!
Lets do this!!

7 Likes

Morning :wave:, since you asked… I’ve resubmitted corrections for the merchant details and logo on a BP petrol station :grinning:

1 Like

Submitted a couple over the weekend for you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I noticed by the backlog that everyone submitted this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:hot_coral_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve just submitted a few for the first time. A couple only have Instagram not twitter. I didn’t find an option to submit Instagram logos ( am I being dense?) so put the Instagram name in the twitter account box then added Instagram in brackets - hope that works!

1 Like

Yeah that’s the best way to do it. Thanks :heart:

1 Like

Ok so I have a little restaurant/take away place the website has the logo which I managed to grab a photo of but their twitter is non existent so if possible I’ll send a photo in DM’s and hopefully it can be applied that way if possible.

I have a few like this too, unfortunately I don’t think it can be done at the moment.

1 Like

Will see what happens I’ve had it done in the past funnily enough so you never know :slight_smile: