Men's Leather Wallet Black/Brown/Tan

UPDATE: I found that the pressed stud mechanism was not made properly so it looks like the button will come out eventually, so had to send it back …

The quest for the perfect wallet continues … :pleading_face:

P.S. So much drama for a wallet …

1 Like

The best wallet is an ethical wallet, I love my wallet from Watson & Wolfe which is almost indistinguishable from a real leather wallet. Really high quality, holds up well, I’ve had mine about 8 months now and there’s very little sign of wear, I expect I’ll get at least a few years out of it. My favourite wallet I’ve owned so far. They have brown too.

1 Like

Interesting. I wasn’t aware of Watson & Wolfe until you posted. Their Slim Card Wallet looks like a serious alternative to the Bellroy equivalent. One for serious consideration!

Really like the look of them. Think they may be a tad overpriced though.

Whilst we’re on the subject, a learned friend of mine introduced me to the notion of products made from cork. I didn’t know that was a thing.

Cruelty-free and, I reckon, really elegant. Not the cheapest out there, but for those who like to be a tad different (you know, Hot this and that :wink:), plucking your card from one of these at the bar would do one’s credit the power of good.

Here’s an example…

3 Likes

Found that on Amazon UK so might give it a go:

Not sure how many cards I will manage to get in it though

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is really cares at this point, but:

UPDATE 2: I have exchanged the faulty wallet to a different one and this one is all good :slight_smile:

4 Likes