MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - General Discussion

(James Amey) #42

Definitely. I may have already booked this off.

1 Like

(James Amey) #44

I have a ritual with an old friend that has us go to every big film midnight (Star Wars episodes, Avengers films) and the inbetween films when possible. I love a Midnight.

0 Likes

(James Amey) #46

Midnight showings are amazing for large films. Just for the atmosphere.

But they do usually always mean you have to see the film twice to catch some of the dialogue immediately after big moments.

As for taxi’s… I drive! :joy:

2 Likes

((☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)) #48

Savage

6 Likes

(Emma (still not the app)) #49

Is there any day that isn’t improved by Deadpool?

2 Likes

(Emma (still not the app)) #50

Went to see ‘Spider-Man: into the spider-verse’ today. It’s so, so good. Took a while to get used to the comic book style crossover but after half 20 minutes I stopped noticing. Soundtrack is brilliant too

0 Likes

Yeah we saw it last week. It’s very pretty to look at, and the soundtrack is indeed banging.

I ended up buying all the 2011 miles morales comic collections when I got home…

1 Like

(Glenn Lewis) #52

Anyone managed to get Endgame tickets in the mad rush this aft?

0 Likes

Yep got two tickets, was originally planning for Odeon but their site was dead so ended up at the nearest Everyman cinema.

0 Likes

(Nicole Dall) #54

It took me half an hour, but I managed to book the Infinity War and Endgame double bill with Cineworld :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Glenn Lewis) #55

I tried the Vue site which wasn’t working and then switched to the app, got in straight away and got tickets to the Thursday 8pm IMAX. Bring it on!

0 Likes

(Thomas Allan) #56

I’m having to wait until Tue 30th because the cinema was full and a friend was on call the release week :sob: :sob:

At least we get 241 tickets!

0 Likes