Making Overdrafts Available

OK, quite a few questions here so I’m going to try and answer them all! Please remember we’re rolling this out as fast as we can so there are likely to be teething problems. I’m sorry if you run into those though :frowning: We’ll fix them ASAP.

Agreed, this would be really cool! Probably something for the medium term though unfortunately as we’ve got so much else to focus on!

As part of user testing this feature, we explored this. We decided for this version not to do that because we didn’t want to encourage people to take the highest amount they can in our efforts to be a responsible lender.

This is terrible UX and I’m sorry. We’re fixing it!

Sorry, you should have been told the reason. Training 150 customer support people on a feature that’s rolling out quickly doesn’t always go perfectly :frowning: I’m trying to fix this today so you should be told the reason. Feel free to PM me if you want us to follow up with you specifically!

This is very odd too. I’ll need to look into this a bit more and let you know!

I hope that clears up some confusion! Keep the feedback coming — it’s incredibly useful and hopefully you’ll see rapid improvements from us on all of this :slight_smile:

13 Likes