Make the 'money left to spend' be specific

It would be useful to see that breakdown, I agree.

You can work it out manually, but having it as a visible calculation would be good.

Summary is apparently getting an overhaul after the new app design goes live, so might be something to look out for.

I can accept your suggestion if you can accept that the people here are trying to make sure that the way the app currently works isn’t broken. Is your suggestion a good one for everyone else? Why has no-one else suggested it yet? Is there a better solution that is partly your suggestion and partly the thoughts of someone else?

Welcome to the forum. We discuss things.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m really not understanding the request, as it very much already does show what you are asking for. It would be helpful to see your full summary page (including the scrolled down) but if you’re not willing to show this for privacy I’ll show you mine and explain and hopefully we can clear it up! Once we understand what you’re asking for completely then it might make sense to the others on here as a suggestion.

My left to spend is:

Income - Pots - Committed spending - Spending.

I believe Committed spending (and maybe pots?) is what you’re asking for and it very much is already listed out (grouped by category, I can see the detailed transactions just be going into the category).

Is this what you’re looking for? Is there something missing on your screen that is shown on mine?

I don’t want to speak for the OP… But I will!

I’ve understood his suggestion to be some page (for example when you press on the left to spend figure) which explicitly shows the calculation so you can see how the app came to that figure.