Lounge Key

Yes. But less so when you’re on honeymoon and remember after your third Bloody Mary that you have to collect the rental car in a few hours.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting, I guess it’s worth checking your local airport prices to see what value you might get. My most used lounges are edinburgh and gatwick (I fly through LCY a lot but that whole airport is basically a lounge!) and for both of those, booking in advance is better than loungekey (because the prices are better or similar, and people often get turned away at the door). But if you are saving £6 each time and always getting in, that’s a good benefit.

I think it depends how far in advance you book as to the available discount.

We’ve never had a problem with being turned away, but we try to fly early or late morning when it’s not quite as busy!

1 Like

You are going to struggle at LCY as there is no lounge apart from the £95pp First class lounge :frowning:

There was a gate lounge at Gate 14 ( if i remember from my time on them) for the BA001 and BA002 to JFK that was it.

When like me you find out the day before you fly anywhere then this is a godsend and without the Priority Pass upfront fee + cost.

Honestly when I fly from city I just arrive 45 mins before the flight time anyway so no need for lounges.

1 Like

When I looked at this it would save around £2-5 per person to book at the airports I use.
I don’t think this is a ‘premium’ discount.

I had an AMEX Platinum and used to travel for work a lot. In my opinion it was worth the cost of the card alone. With the amex you did not pay for entry (Priority Pass membership). Free food, free beer and decent wifi to get some work done. I could also invite a guest for no extra charge.

That’s for work though. If I’m travelling for fun I’d rather a proper meal in an airport restaurant and a full pint

1 Like

I just logged into my lounge pass app and it states entry is £19pp not monzos quoted £24 is this the same for you?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just signed up this morning and noticed the exact same

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.