Lost Pots and issues with Get Paid Early (26/9)

How do you switch back to old app

iOS here

I never defend monzo for stuff like this, but it’s been like 4 minutes. Take it easy!

Pots appeared - then suddenly disappeared again.

Gone for me! :frowning:

Just to give people an idea of what’s going on

1 Like

If there are people saying they don’t get their salary paid into their Monzo and yet their pots disappeared it may be something else Monzo switched on at 4pm that went wrong rather than having to do with getting paid early?

My pots and balance and app are all fine, but then when I go onto Monzo Labs I’m still on labs version of bill pots so guessing they haven’t rolled out the complete update to me

I’m on Android and have not lost any pots (and transactions have so far worked as expected today), but in the last few minutes I’ve had the orange error message pop-up at the bottom of the screen which usually highlights a connection error/speed issue talking to the Monzo servers.

It may be as @anon99402360 pointed out - the time of the month, the amount of salaries, pay early and now salary sorter may have spiked available resource in an unexpected way.

Same issue here, first time requesting early, finally came through but all pots gone.
Just had a notification of app issues, I hope they fix this quick >< I was looking forward to trying the new Salary Sorter

1 Like

I’ve lost all my pots and stage money in them! I’m on iOS, and didn’t use salary sorter. I was paid yesterday, and just happened to go on the app.

They seem to be back now?

It’s nothing to do with being paid early as such.

I don’t get paid until Monday, still i can’t access my pots. I have absolutely 0 money!

Yeah, it’s not paid early related because I haven’t used it. Mine have just gone now.

Freaky!

Edit: I got Paid early yesterday so I have used it. :man_facepalming:

My pots are back but not displaying properly. Also I used get paid early but the money hasn’t gone into my account but the get paid early link has disappeared. Weird. Will just wait for it to be fixed. :slight_smile:

my pots have just come back

Mine are now back. I think I’ll just sit back for an hour or two and wait for things to sort themselves out.

Yeah I don’t want to touch anything in fear that it might screw up again.

mine have just come back too :grinning:

Everything is working okay for me now. Well done, Monzo. :slight_smile:

1 Like