Looking to buy or sell Monzo Crowdcube shares

If Monzo isnā€™t yet profitable, how does it plan on paying interesting on pots in the near future? :nerd_face:

Through an intergration with a third party savings bank.

7 Likes

Hi Dreamture - Iā€™m looking to offload some shares (1949 + 249 = 2,198 total) and am looking for Ā£5+.

I would like to offer these in an open, transparent and fair environment so if you are interested let me know and Iā€™ll add you to the mechanism I choose to find market value. Slack/Telegram channel, whatsapp group, email chain etcā€¦

Cheers.

Youā€™ve got permission to sell before a bidding war starts and a lot of people are left disappointed?

5 Likes

Hi, Ra_au_van,

Iā€™m aware of that and I suspect permission will be granted in due course given a genuine reason for offloading at this point. It was never my intention to liquidate before IPO but alas I find myself in this situation.

In the interest of keeping it fair I would like to take the price discovery off this channel somewhere else. Neither Monzo or Crowdcube have interest in this, or should have interest given itā€™s a conflict of interest. If I am permitted to sell and the price is agreed then the mechanics would be handled by CC.

Again, if anyone is interested let me know. I have a few interested parties already.

Thanks.

2 Likes

FYI :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM me with your contact details :slight_smile:

Iā€™d be interested !

If there is a transaction, and folk are comfortable with disclosure, I think the community would be interested in hearing what the share price was.

(No obligation, just curiosity at what price the shares trade for - as far as they can be traded, of course!)

6 Likes

Did these sell yet? What was the price in the end?

3 Likes

Given the recent news it would be unwise under any circumstances to sell right now. Hold tight for another couple of months.

Still looking for a seller. :slight_smile:

I fear the only seller you will find is the kind that has wine.

Monzo shares are hot hot hot!

(But I hope you do get to join in soon!)

2 Likes

Saw this earlier.

The ā€œlooking to buyā€ and ā€œlooking to sellā€ threads really should be merged. (or people should go to the other threads :innocent:). Itā€™s kinda funny.

1 Like

I would buy at that price

I would be interested too

Ooh Ā£20 a share!!

2 Likes

Also I am willing to sell if I get a really big price per share :smiley:
So if somebody really wants monzo shares PM me with share price willing to pay and I will think about it.

1 Like

Hello,

Anyone selling shares please send me a message or comment below and Iā€™ll message you.

Kind regards,
Jamie M

Hi @Errota Iā€™ve moved your post here where people have asked similar questions.
There may be another crowdfunding round in the near future too.

4 Likes