Logo for TOPUP back

can we have the :mondo: logo back for topups?

1 Like

While I do think it’s a downgrade, it does clearly distinguish top ups from the Mondo messages for new features, etc. and that’s more important IMO. I’m sure @hugo had something to do with it down that line of thinking!

2 Likes

yep looks horrible now dont belend in with the overs.

That’s exactly the intention, they shouldn’t blend with the rest. Keep in mind that the top up icon is one that, usually, you’ll see only once a month (once we are a bank and your salary gets directly paid in).

From now on we’re going to use the Mondo logo only for elements that Mondo sends to you… a top up is something that you send to yourself, right?

Anyway, as we always do, we are listening to your feedback (thanks!). If something is not good enough we’ll improve it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep but if we topup more once and pay shops like mcd kfc ect doesnt blend it looks horrible now🙈

I prefer the new icon. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

to basic and yukky andorid basic image

@AdamH I see, I guess in that case the problem is not so much the icon but the repetition of elements so similar to each other. We’ll think about it :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, I’d recommend you to try to group your top ups instead of making many consecutive top ups. Your graph and feed will look much nicer… less noise and more signal, win-win :raised_hands:

2 Likes

No, the new icon serves a purpose. It shows that the feed item is a top up (+), rather than just having a :mondo: icon, which doesn’t convey anything.

Except it does now, from Hugo above:

“From now on we’re going to use the Mondo logo only for elements that Mondo sends to you”

Ya. I meant using the :mondo: logo for top ups.

Ah, gotcha now :grinning: Xxx

I have to say I prefer the + symbol for topups. Maybe it needs a little tweaking/colour change but to me seeing the :mondo: symbol makes me think that I’m paying a charge or something else to :mondo:

Maybe could use a £+ type symbol?