Logging in

(Millie Sutton ) #1

I’m trying to create a Monzo account. When I go to log in it sends me an activation email however when I click ‘Launch Monzo’ nothing happens??

(Danny) #2

What phone are you using?

(Marcel Ruhf) #3

Have you create
Ted your account via this screen already (by clicking on “Continue”)?

(Millie Sutton ) #4

iPhone SE

(Millie Sutton ) #5

I tried through this … on the app

(Marcel Ruhf) #6

If you went through “Begin Account Setup”, Monzo’s Cops, reachable at help@monzo.com (or 0800 802 1281) should be able to help you out. If you used “Log in” before doing the above, you won’t be able to use the “Log in” option as you don’t have an account yet, so you will need to to this first.

(Millie Sutton ) #7

Thanks!!
When I clicked on ‘begin account set up’ it took me to a login page where it said it would email me an activation link to help me go further but the link didn’t do anything.

I have tried to email the help email but by email was ‘undelivered’ something to do with not being an existing customer??

I think I’m going to have to call them tomorrow :slight_smile:

(Marcel Ruhf) #8

You can reach them by phone 24/7 as well, the same as via app chat or email (when your account is set up) :+1:

If you are on Android I had a similar problem until I worked out that despite it opening up that page in the foreground the app was there in the background. I opened up a list of all my open apps and toggled from that screen to the Monzo app and it then worked OK.

If the link is opening in Safari, can you try another browser please @millicent.sutton2?