LIVE: Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg Testifies Before Congress

The senator clearly knows tools are BS and is confronting Zuck for it.

He has another day of this as well.

I’d never thought about the effect on Wisconsin before :disappointed:

#PrayForWisconsin :cry:

1 Like

Common sense would tell you that’s probably the case.

Savage. :joy::joy:

Finally the senators are starting to wake up it looks like.

1 Like

I missed the Wisconsin bit?

lol pay for BookFace lolololol

I don’t have a BookFace so screw you Zuckerburg

The Wisconsin senator was saying how they were particularly targeted by Russians in the election with absolutely no sources or facts to back that up. After that statement she did a general question.

1 Like

Shots fired at Equifax as well. :joy:

Are politicians finally waking up? What happened? I don’t get it. :joy:

Ooo is it really ever gone??

No of course not lol

1 Like

lulz @ Fiber Beg

1 Like

I don’t get the Facebook hate. It was a good idea but became huge and unmanageable. It’s just a mirror of society. Nobody is forced to share on Facebook, nobody is forced to use third party add ons, nobody is forced to believe conspiracy theories or hate speech. People do, it goes wrong and people abdicate responsibility and blame someone else.
Facebook has become the latest scapegoat following on from adult content, video nasties and video games.

The need some All Bran

#fibre for West Virginia

Not sure if I completely agree. Facebook does stalk people, including non-Facebook users (by the likes of shadow profiles and such). That’s not okay.

1 Like

Calling the cloud ‘the cloud’ seems to have been pretty detrimental to everyday people ever trying to understand what it actually means :disappointed:

1 Like

They matched me with my ex’s new wife :crazy_face:

It’s a known feature. It’s about connecting you to people you might know so it’s not unexpected (although sometimes inappropriate)

1 Like

They have backups going back years, there is no way they can/would/will delete your data on a closed account.

Fear the cloud. It’s full of evilness

The senator should have asked more about that hack…

My housemate in the flat below popped up as a suggested user. That’s scary. How many of my neighbours now know that I might live near them?