Monzo Current Account Counter

29,299 now - this might be a record day!

2 Likes

nope

lol

2 Likes

Is there anyway to find out what number you were to get the current account ? I know your Monzo ID number is related to how many previous people have an account + you.

Go here; https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1&from=now-30d&to=now

You will get a rough idea if you hover over dates.

2 Likes

Crossed 30,000 last night - About 400,000 more to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a similar counter for how many have been offered? Sounds like thatā€™s more important in terms of re-opening the queue

3 Likes

I also think itā€™d be pretty cool to be able to see that

The number of current accounts is now over 10% of the way towards my membership number (415somethingsomethingsomething) so Iā€™m beginning to get excited, or at least, intrigued :joy:
I wonder what the ratio of daily output of offers / numbers taking it up is? Now that things appear to be speeding up.

About 2000 in three hours :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Monzo has had one very, very busy day! No wonder they warned CS might be worse over the weekend. Congrats to the Monzo team (:mage::woman_singer::woman_artist::man_teacher::fairy::merperson::vampire:), building one amazing current account! :pound::pound::pound:

5 Likes

44,171 showing now so only 5829 to 50k :man_cartwheeling:

1 Like

They donā€™t say how many users they have do they but I reckon so

TCB? What does that mean?

Tiny Challenger Bankā€¦

Starling :eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately Starling donā€™t release numbers publicly. Iā€™d be very interested to know what kind of numbers they are getting. Estimates are in the region of 25-50k.

Thatā€™s just coming up to 10% of users in about a week.

+478 in 5 hours.

Is the upgrade now public to everyone? After what percentage would the queue will be open? Some unfortunate souls have been waiting since beginning of November to get an accountā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. I checked my wifeā€™s app this morning and no upgrade available yet.

I believe it is the case that once everyone who has a pre-paid has been offered an account then the people in the queue will be offered.

So far 44800 out of around 450,000 have the CA. That is not how many have been offered, but how many have said yes, then had their IDs verified (there used to be less checks needed). So the number of offered will be higher.

As you see that number get higher you will know it is getting close.

You can track here:
https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1&from=now-30d&to=now

1 Like