Monzo Current Account Counter

Edit: misread your question. Derp.

Yep, they’ll be replaced upon full rollout.

5 Likes

Do you know how many people signed up for early current account access?

I’m interested to know when the people who have signed up for the account preview will be getting the accounts. i know that they are rolling them out slowly as it’s for beta testing to ensure functionality as monzo are getting there account resources from someone else as there building there system from scratch.

does anyone have any timescale for more rollouts to customers?

Here’s the latest info on their plans :slight_smile:

Click the :arrow_down_small: in the top right hand corner of the quote to see the formatted version of this post.

1 Like

Any reasons for the slowdown in rollout last two days?

Dying to leave my bank. In last week closed my loan, credit card, 2nd account and savings account with them. Although I assume since I’ve been using less than six months I have no chance short term…but still. :slight_smile:

That’s a great amount of people rolling out on the current account now.

Yes, the weekend. Cards are (I believe) despatched Friday for arrivial on Saturday and none will arrive on Sunday or Monday.

5 Likes

Has anyone received postal invites over the last couple of days? Or is my Gmail broken :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Definitely the case. A postal invite came through to my Gmail fine last week :wink:

Knew it! :rage: I’ll get onto Google rn

1 Like

Going to need a smaller font for the numbers at this rate!
IMG_1876

3 Likes

Yep. It actually says 1,636,297 :wink:

6 Likes

Landscape mode for a nice surprise

1 Like

Landscape as requested. :+1:

5C61902B-AB63-448E-9D28-9052BCF6395A

FYI in portrait I had no issues with the number fitting on screen.

2 Likes

I’m guessing, from @dunsford’s image, that is a screenshot from an iPhone 4 or 4S :thinking:

Here’s the screenshot from an iPhone 7:

IMG_7418

2 Likes

@anon70107404 5s :wink:

It actually looks better on my 3s (still works and has 3 day battery life because it can’t use all the bloated apps) because the thousands separator isn’t there.

Wish I kept my 3 :disappointed_relieved:something to show the kids in 10 years.

EB246E10-3C51-4298-8E5F-396D69966496

1 Like

Ah, of course, my son has the 5S. Still a good phone!