Monzo Current Account Counter

I think the most surprising thing about this for me is that the font of the number is different on iOS vs. Android. I’d assumed it would be defined as a cross-platform font, or an embedded web font. Crazy days. :laughing:

sorry this is going off main topic — mine is on the card screen below my name /account details it says “top up” takes you to top up screen with debit card

1 Like

Most people won’t see this yet (I don’t either). But seems it is coming and more and more people will get the feature.

1 Like

https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1

3 Likes

I was beginning to doubt whether Monzo could add over 3k users a day (at that rate it’d take a year to reach their first million users), but after a few hefty days of 4-5k they turned 6.5k yesterday! Hitting new heights and demonstrating growing capacity. They need to be averaging 10k a day to get to a million in the timeframe it had previously been speculated before the rollout fork in the road.

1231 to go till 100k!

Are we still doing 0.1millions as milestones?

I vote for next milestone to be 1m!

98, 906.

https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1

cracked 99000 :tada:

:tada::tada::tada::tada::mondo:

12 Likes

Just 350,000+ more to go!

1 Like

…and the rest as they’re letting new people in now too.

It is apparent that many of the prepaid travel card types will not convert but at least the current new sign ups are from people who want a debit card/current account.

1 Like

I moved from HSBC in September and I haven’t looked back. I’ve tried a few other fintechs and whilst they’re good, there’s nothing compelling me to ditch Monzo. Not like there was with HSBC. Viva la Monzo!

5 Likes

Can the font on the numbers be reduced coz

1 Like

:thinking: :man_shrugging:

Screenshot_20171209-193305

Anyone know how many active current accounts other banks have? Is it public info?

What about Starling?

As far as I know the data for Starling, Monese, Fire and Bunq is all subject to non disclosure, but Android and iOS download figures do give a good indication :wink:

1 Like

Ooh … do you have those figures to hand?

1 Like

I have figures for a couple of banks but would never divulge them.