Monzo Current Account Counter

You still don’t have an invite? :open_mouth:

How is that even possible. How many filled in the preview form? Would have been surprised if it was more than 10k

I filled it out twice and still nothing

I think I will make a thread of disgust and slate the customer service and threaten to close my account down etc so that they give me an account. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Tbh I think they are just ignoring you now :wink:
Android or iOS?

2 Likes

Course they are ignoring me it’s obvious :thinking: :eyes:

I don’t do Android :joy:

3 Likes

Surely not :wink:

I’m wondering if you’re going to be the last person to get the CA as I must say it’s amusing reading your comments about not having a CA, especially because I thought I’d apply to test it to see if I beat you to getting one… and I did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you’re going to start a thread about getting a CA, make sure you put a poll on it so we can see whether members think you should be the last to get one or not :sunglasses:

Hope you get one soon :+1:

1 Like

Well I would but I don’t wanna embarrass Monzo into giving one to me I mean it’s bad enough as it is what they are doing to me but ya know that would be too much wouldn’t it really :eyes:

1 Like

I can’t believe you still don’t have a CA yet?
Perhaps they will ensure your 1st when we come to full account rollout.

So this has obviously slowed down now, are we in a pause until the CA is properly launched?

On the iOS front we’re in pause because there aren’t any more TestFlight slots available. I guess they need a CA app 2 to run in parallel for another 10,000 people.

3 Likes

Either that or use enterprise deployment like everyone else who has more than 10k users on a private app :slight_smile:

Working on that one. :wink:

It takes a very long time to initially get set up though!

2 Likes

Nice to see the numbers ticking up again thanks to the roll out into the pre pay application. Sounds like next week there might start to be some big upticks!

2 Likes

I like how the 11/11/2017 figure in the OP is already out by 1,500.

2 Likes

Exactly!
And given comments about Monday 3pm lots more accounts getting the flag I can only see it starting to zoom

1 Like

Made by @ylt

https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1&from=now-30d&to=now

6 Likes

For us guys that like watching this: is the count taken when people go through the current account upgrade process and their card is queued to be sent — or when they activate their card?

1 Like

When they activate their card. (How it used to be anyway)

And for anyone not watching we’re up to 27k out of the 450k that might want a Current Account :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They must have done some big posting yesterday, and we’ve not even got to the 6pm-8pm get home, look on the door mat, and action the card then!

1 Like

nah you’re way out – 28,195 - now mind you that has taken 2 hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes