Labs Feedback: 3DS ๐Ÿ”“

(Rika Raybould) #1

Weโ€™ve built 3D Secure so you can make online payments safely, and you can now help us test it in Monzo Labs!

Got feedback? Report any payment issues or bugs in this dedicated thread.

If you do have any issues, it would be helpful to know the website you were trying to use, the browser you were using, the device you were making the purchase on, and the platform you use the Monzo app on. This will help us find the issue much quicker. :slightly_smiling_face:

If youโ€™re having any problems enabling 3D Secure in Labs on iOS, please update to app version 2.10.0. Sorry about that one!

MasterCard SecureCode / 3D Secure
Launching 3D Secure!
3DS Invalid Token
(Eve) #2

This is amazing! I can finally get past some of those annoying online shopping/flight booking sites that insist on having it :raised_hands:t3: just turned it on in Labs, so obviously I need to test it now :eyes:

(Andy) #3

Really like the UI and the options to approve. Looks like a really slick implementation! Iโ€™m forever forgetting my 3D password so great to see no mention of needing to have one!

(Kenneth Cajigas) #4

Wow this is the next generation of 3DS thank you guys :smile: Canโ€™t wait to test it out

Great work folks, looks slick!

This is soooooo good. I used to get fed up with passwords particularly on Verified by Visa. A good step forward allowing approval directly from the app. Very secure.

(Jack) #7

Awesome :clap:

As @glasgow says it looks a lot slicker! Looking forward to trying it out,

Anyone know what merchants require 3DS? I hear Next is one.

(Micky) #8

When I try to enable the feature in labs it automatically switches itself back off

(Richard) #9

Sameโ€ฆ

Mine was ok. Are you on ios or Android? I am using android.

Is that on Android or iOS?

Itโ€™s staying on for me on Android 9.

(Is Santa here yet?) #12

Me too. Trying a reinstall, will let you know if it works

(Jack) #13

Maybe they still turning the cogs in Monzo HQ

(Andy) #14

Itโ€™s turning back off on iOS. Have asked @Rika whoโ€™s looking in to it

Try reinstalling the app.

I used the National Lottery site as it uses it and you donโ€™t technically have to buy anything :slight_smile:

Liam

((โ•ฏยฐโ–กยฐ๏ผ‰โ•ฏ๏ธต โ”ปโ”โ”ป) #17

Iโ€™m on Android and I donโ€™t even have the option of enabling it and there arenโ€™t any app updates yet either :sob:

(Is Santa here yet?) #18

Reinstall doesnโ€™t work so :woman_shrugging:

(Jack) #19

Works fine for me on iOS TF :sparkles:

(Kim Ditlefsen) #20

Reinstalling didnโ€™t work for me.