Kroo Discussion

I really like the card too, 1st edition.

As for being visa, MasterCard can’t have everything right? :joy:

1 Like

I’m like 27k in the queue, hope that I can get a 1st edition card. :joy:

1 Like

I lost the email that tells me where I am in the queue.

1 Like

Can anyone with access share some more screenshots please? Keen to see the feed and if there’s anything like Trends, Summary or Budgeting!

1 Like

I second this. They did have a summary thing with the prepaid account

1 Like

Would be good to have a sense of how the whole app fits together, wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m interested too. Currently 25K in the queue though. Let’s hope the rollout doesn’t run at JaJa speed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Jaja still a thing

So I’ve been doing a bit of reading. Sorry if this is old news to anyone!

Kroo started out as B Social, founded by a couple of ad execs. It was (still is?) all about social money: splitting expenses, sharing bills etc. Before reading that I hadn’t made the link between Kroo and “crew” and social banking. I thought it was just another neobank.

On interface, this is what I found online:

From their blog here:

2 Likes

It was this screenshot/mock (?) from their website that initially caught my eye:

2 Likes

That interface looks old. I think @Remi has a lot more screenshots of their current UI above, which looks very lovely.

The graph you posted after is part of their current UI, not a mock.

Judging by the screenshots on the App Store, I don’t expect the UI to change much at all now they’re a bank.

2 Likes

The first set of images is a different, never seen that before. This image is from their prepay app. The current account will use the new prepaid app layout and UI.

I’ll try and use my Kroo account for a bit and screenshot. I’m interested they obtained a banking licence relatively quietly. Still reckon Revolut might just buy Kroo for the licence.

7 Likes

Their app is Basic but does it thing, they recently implemented credit score check as well, been with them in a long time however I stupidly joined their waitlist got bumped in that 25k range not sure if I should worry as their website states prepaid card customer get invited or upgraded first or whatever it means, I must get that first edition though😊

1 Like

You asked for a screenshot few data ago I thought you would love to see this

1 Like

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts August 2022

Temporary closure whilst I do some tidying up :broom:

[Updated]

The Topic is now open again with a fresh reminder from our Code of Conduct.

This is fundamental to the discussions we have on the Community and we will not allow this to be breached. :heart:

8 Likes