Just cannot speak to anyone at Monzo that can do anything

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

And what did they say when you contacted them in-app?

In app chat is where they always direct customers because they can help best there. Send them a quick message and if you answer the bot questions accurately it will be escalated.

I do not have access to the app. I need to speak to a human, they are a regulated bank, I have an urgent query.

1 Like

They advise that you use web.monzo.com for the interim where you can manage your finances and freeze your card etc then call or email help@monzo.com. Hope you get it sorted soon :+1:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

I don’t work for Monzo so I’m not sure why you’re saying this or you are taking your frustrations out on those who are trying to help.

As for your last remark :yawning_face:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: help by calling them out, hold them accountable for this nonsense!

1 Like

I agree. Monzo, apparently, don’t.

That’s because it is usually the best, and quickest, way to get help from Monzo.

6 Likes

Monzo staff can’t help you resolve your issue on here so you’re unfortunately wasting your time. Open up a complaint with the ombudsman if it has been over 8 weeks.

contacting a regulated bank via telephone to resolve an urgent problem is a reasonable expectation.

I agree. Monzo, apparently, don’t.

I cannot get my head around it. :rage:
How can anyone running a bank that has decision making power think this is a good idea?

Monzo staff can’t help you resolve your issue on here so you’re unfortunately wasting your time. Open up a complaint with the ombudsman if it has been over 8 weeks.

I cannot even speak to Monzo staff! :roll_eyes:
A complaint will be raised but I need to actually resolve this actual issue first :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s because it is usually the best, and quickest, way to get help from Monzo.

The only way it seems

1 Like

There’s help@monzo.com. Allegedly slower than in app, but better than phoning.

I’d guess that it’s cost driven. I recall when there were very few complaints on here about phone support.

There’s help@monzo.com. Allegedly slower than in app, but better than phoning.

Yeah that’s DDAAYYYSS.

Even if you get a reply it’s a generic, scripted doesn’t-actually-resolve-the-issue and the person has no context of the problem and hasn’t read the notes.

1 Like

To be fair, that’s been my experience of in app support.

2 Likes

To be fair, that’s been my experience of in app support.

Exactly. What has happened, honestly? How can this company think any of this is OK.

1 Like

How come you don’t have access to the app?

What’s this urgent issue then, we gonna get any context or just a rant and waffle

7 Likes

We’re 14 days elapsed from the original issue. Are we sure this is still urgent? What was your action on days 1-13? Should we downgrade the status to ‘in progress’?

5 Likes

What’s this urgent issue then, we gonna get any context or just a rant and waffle

Enjoying the cool aid? I guess you’ve telephoned them recently and got through just fine?

1 Like

We’re 14 days elapsed from the original issue. Are we sure this is still urgent? What was your action on days 1-13? Should we downgrade the status to ‘in progress’?

It was urgent from day 1. I’m unclear how you expect me to respond, I’m not obstructing this.