JAJA Discussion

Me too awaiting the beta email :e-mail:

Haha do you meant Rasasu! That’s me :slight_smile: I know , I have been waiting so long and finally got the invite. Hahaha .

1 Like

I got the first email around 1pm, submitted my details around 2pm and received the final email with link to the app around 5pm. So about 3 hours after submitting my details :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t4: Dan. Can’t wait to try it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice to see some movement, even if I wasn’t included! :disappointed:

I was part of the second round and it took 2 days to get Testflight approved.

You may have more luck, as my initial email was sent out on a Friday, but just preparing you for the worst :smile: .

Haha. Thanks :pray:t4: for the pre alert. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Still waiting to get through I’ve been stuck around 110+ for a good week or two now hopefully I’ll get onboard soon to see what it’s like ^__^.

I seam to keep going back in the line was 270 now 292 think need more friends lol :joy:

I only had 11 referrals to get me to 33rd (of the original list). Just a few will jump you up loads.

Edit: As @danmullen states below, plus the social media shares.

1 Like

I got up to #4 with 12 referrals and various social media shares.

2 Likes

I’ve done the social media ones just no referrals as no friends are interested

Haha sorry, yea I meant you but can’t spell!

Glad you’ve got it now!

The irony being I’ve gone down another 2 places today, will be interesting to see how many places I move up once today’s invited people are removed. I’m 27th at the moment. I’d imagine the next batch, but never really know at this rate!

1 Like

I’ve moved from 292 to 2 :thinking::grin:

I’ve dropped from 122 to 127 as of today lol!

got my testflight email and all approved :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m in too! Very nice app but with a notch there needs to be some margin at the top, some things are being chopped off!

1 Like

That’s one of the points I’ve raised.

Haha Jaja club it is now image

2 Likes

16th now, so they’ve sent at least 10 invites today.

Wonder how they’re doing it to authorise the whitelisting, seems manual at the moment? I’d imagine their IT are coming up with something (adjusting the current waiting page??) where people can stick their email and mobile device etc in before, otherwise onboarding 6700+ people is going to be painful!!

When are the credit searches done, on the jaja app itself? That’s going to be the next hurdle for them - anyone that is declined after going through all this!

1 Like