JAJA Discussion

I moved up yesterday to 43 then down to 44 now I’m up to 25 so assume they sent about 20 invites.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous now, they need to freeze the positions in the waiting list and make it clear how many they are sending. At 25 Its fair to assume I now should be within the next 2 batches - but when is that going to be and I could be back down to 40s or 50s by then

This is supposed to be a serious financial institution not a pissing game

@Kyrre I’m unsure of your position in Jaja (I assume you’re from them, from your post). Whoever is managing this waiting list antics should see this.

I know they want us to sign more people up, but how am I going to recommend it to a friend? “Hi xxx, great new card I’ve been waiting for, I was 10th in the queue and expecting an invite over a week ago, then I dropped to 60th, now I’ve been constantly moving about whilst seeing other people are getting cards - but hey, sign up, I can’t tell you what it’s like but you should [cant promise anything] get an invite soon. Oh and you still need to pass credit scoring once you get said invite. No it’s really not a joke, it’s a new lender”

3 Likes

Visa is about 0.1% more expensive than Mastercard.

Whole thing seems a shambles to me and the credit limits look laughable too

Pretty certain you’ve posted about limits before in this thread and been told that Jaja is in Beta, as are the limits. This hasn’t changed:

£250-20k They’re good limits.

Your other criticism I agree with. Queueing systems, teamed with referral queue jump benefits stink of old Ponzi schemes. But on this occasion, its obvious they’re testing the platform. I’d much sooner be patient and get a fully working product then a rushed sh*tshow.

13 Likes

I hear you but feel people should know what they are getying even in beta

Finally! :grin:

13 Likes

Yay, the sliding card things… I had far too much fun with that when I got my Revolut card… I’m a grown up, promise… :joy:

5 Likes

Still waiting for my invitation :rofl::pray:t4:

Not really moved

You need more friends.

2 Likes

Or a load of disposal emails

3 Likes

Mine was delivered this morning but I’m at work, so no photo from me :smiley:

2 Likes

Go my invite to download the app this afternoon, stuck on the scan identity documents as it won’t detect my UK Passport or UK Driving License. I could fill out forms… but I thought I would test out support.

IMG_20190211_182140

Here’s mine!
Looking smart :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The card does look nice - is the logo fuzzy IRL tho it doesn’t look well printed?

The logo looks fine. The card looks slightly different from different angles - under certain light you can almost make your name disappear by looking at it at an angle.

1 Like

What number in the queue were you if you don’t mind me asking? Keep seeing people have got invites but I haven’t moved down.

I was 7th/8th for a very long time and got the pre-launch view app emails.

I fell to 33rd when the first batch was sent out and then when they removed the first batch group I dropped to 18th. I am no longer on the online waiting list (well actually, I’m about 6,000th as when I checked it re-registered my email address).

Ah ok I’ve been 32 for a while. Heading Vietnam in a week so hoped it would come before.

Still waiting also, have been at no. 3 this past week :thinking: