JAJA Discussion & Feedback

(Dan Mullen) #295

I’m expecting my card any day now. There are a couple of issues with the app that they are working on, expected to push an update to Production tomorrow. May be waiting until then before sending out additional invites.

Hi all,

Last week we signed up the first group of beta testers and we’ve already been getting some great feedback. We’ll continue to invite testers in batches. These numbers are intentionally small to start with, helping us polish the app, test our engines and limit the risk of onboarding too many people at once.

The reason is our first testing is high-touch, is it allows us to be very hands on with all those engaged.

We will gradually increase the amount of invites per batch.

Thanks,

Kyrre

Thanks @Kyrre. Hopefully we’ll see another flurry of activity when the next batch is released.

Are there any plans to introduce an API similar to Monzo’s/Starling’s so we can programmatically access our own data?

(Sean) #299

Jumped 1 place today :tada: too keen for this!

(Ramadevan Ramachandaran) #300

Same gone up by one place :sunglasses:

(Dan Mullen) #301

Updated app was released yesterday with a few bug fixes. Hoping to get my physical card today.

I’ve jumped 14 places and done nothing, wonder if a few more people just got their invites?

Yup, think so. I’ve jumped 15 places.

(Saul) #304

I think it was them removing the people who had previously been invited.

(Ramadevan Ramachandaran) #305

Same. I have been moved by 14 places now. Patiently waiting to get my invitation now

(Sean) #306

23 places for me today :smile: getting close!

(lewis oconnor) #307

ive gone the other way… 260 to 250 then to 280 something

:partying_face:

(Jordan Taylor) #309

Congrats and welcome to the club :tada:

Dam, I’m 31 on the list!

(Graham - Mental health professional) #311

All good fun, but I’ll be interested to see if it’s really different enough.

(Ramadevan Ramachandaran) #312

I am currently number 3 on waiting list . Yay !!

Currently 9. :eyes:

(David watson ) #314

Nice to other people getting invites. I’m still waiting for my physical card after signing up last week, has anyone got theirs yet?