JAJA Discussion

I would give this s go if the limit was more useful.

The limit of £500 is for the first period of the beta.
As @danmullen mentioned, following the first period, it will be anywhere between £250 and £20,000 depending on circumstances.

2 Likes

Thats great if you get £20k as it could replace my amex or barclaycard.

Problem is going through the hassle of waiting then getting then finding out limit is low.

Blimey - do credit card companies ever offer limits in that neighbourhood? Sounds huge to me.

3 Likes

Yes sometimes a lot higher. I used to work for RBS a long time ago, some cards had transaction limits of this amount with the actual limit considerably higher.

2 Likes

£20k is quite low if you want to buy a Lamborghini!

I prefer a suitcase full of cash when I buy Lamborghinis

9 Likes

No section 75 protection then :joy:

Section 75 only covers purchases up to £30,000 though.

3 Likes

A Lamborghini tyre then.

1 Like

Yes.

Barclaycard and Amex seem to be most generous for me.

HSBC worst.

Strange I’ve found HSBC giving me the most. Barclaycsrd middle of the pack and NatWest bringing up the rear.

Just put my emakl in im 6088 in yhe queue so lol

Im 49 on the list hoping for it soon

Actually just jumped from 4,000 odd to 444, by clicking on the like links. I really want to streamline all my cards and stuff. Looking for one I’ll stick with,

Ideally I’ll end up with the one from my bank - then my Amex and possibly one more with a high limit.
At the moment I’ve got loads, all with high limits and near zero balances. I’ve opened and closed far too many accounts over the last few years! Hoping that won’t affect my credit rating too massively as Jaja looks promising.

Edit: After clicking on the rest of the links I’m now at 191.

Obligatory referral link:

Anyone had an invite today?

Nobody wants to leak us the APK for a little looky? :wink:

Well, doesn’t look like any more invites have been sent since the initial few.

Has anyone got their physical card yet?

1 Like

I’m expecting my card any day now. There are a couple of issues with the app that they are working on, expected to push an update to Production tomorrow. May be waiting until then before sending out additional invites.

1 Like

Hi all,

Last week we signed up the first group of beta testers and we’ve already been getting some great feedback. We’ll continue to invite testers in batches. These numbers are intentionally small to start with, helping us polish the app, test our engines and limit the risk of onboarding too many people at once.

The reason is our first testing is high-touch, is it allows us to be very hands on with all those engaged.

We will gradually increase the amount of invites per batch.

Thanks,

Kyrre

11 Likes