JAJA Discussion

I was in 20’s and now slipped to 44. Haizzz . Hopefully can get into beta testing .

I believe that everyone on the waitlist will get access at some point before the public launch.

3 Likes

No I think the extra buzz created by first invites going out has probably just got people rushing to get some more referrals in. :crossed_fingers: for today :slight_smile:

But I’m #77 lol Screenshot_20190201-124317

It’s seems very sketchy when loading the page as it’s shown me as position #2 and then after 5 seconds switching me to #77

:astonished: How many referrals have you made?

Has anyone had an invite today? Wonder if now they’ve met their end of Jan target that’ll be it for a while.

Haven’t heard anything but it wouldn’t surprise me if they wait until the first set of users have received and started using their physical card before sending out next set of invites.

1 Like

If you are on slow internet (moi, mobile tethering!) it shows #2 with 7 referrals I think, has done for day 1 for me, then corrects itself when it’s fully loaded

2 Likes

I’ve been told that I should expect to receive an invite sometime next week

2 Likes

What # are you? :slight_smile:

30th but I’m also a seedrs investor.

1 Like

Only 4. Sounds like the #2 was false hope

1 Like

33rd of January I think.

2 Likes

For everyone that’s in so far, what’s your favourite feature?
I like how the CVV for the digital card is new each time you view the details. Really helpful from a security point of view.

2 Likes

Do you need the app for the CVV when using the physical card or is the virtual card totally separate?

So what happens if you aren’t charged straight away? How long is the virtual CVV valid for?

1 Like

The digital card is totally separate to the physical card.

It’ll validate the transaction at the point of purchase. The CVV changes each time you view the digital card details in the app.

1 Like

So you can’t use the virtual CVV when it might not be charged immediately. E.g. When making changes to a BA booking that requires it to be passed to ticketing to amend.

I tried making a purchase on amazon last night but it failed as the cvv had expired when they processed a while later, it lasts 90 minutes I believe is what they told me this morning, and told me to wait and add physical card to Amazon payments when it arrives.

It’s a great feature, but would be even better if you had some control over the time the number is valid. Maybe five minutes, 24 hours, one week etc

3 Likes