JAJA Discussion

41 in line and no invite. :sob:

3922 March maybe :joy::joy::joy:

Have you used the buttons on the queue page to like/follow/subscribe to their social media accounts? I did that and jumped a fair way up the queue :eyes: :laughing:

Yeah I’ve used the buttons. I was 11th place then went to 30th. I thought I would be moving up the list as people have got invites

1 Like

oh wow :astonished: I went from somewhere in the thousands to 414…

I’ve got referrals from this page but theres people with less referrals ahead of me. So it must be a mix of referrals and liking Jaja social media to work out the waiting list.

Just done it now for twitter and jumped to pos 623 :joy:

1 Like

Is the invite just asking about device preference or has it got the link to download the app from the appstore/google play

I’ve just been knocked 8 places down the queue to 50th :joy:

I’ve had an email wanting to know which device, apple email and mobile number to be white listed, no link to download the app as of yet, I was 18 in the list, waiting patiently for another email!

When did you receive the invite?

Just after 1300.

Looks like Jaja have given the first 20 invites out as earlier I was #22 and haven’t received one.

Possibly, hopfully you will get invited tomorrow maybe, all going well with first 20.

No invites have actually gone out yet. They should just email all on the list and get the info now in advance.

Yes they have. I’ve had the invite and just downloaded the app…

Screenshot_20190131-165420

The invite arrived a few hours after I submitted my details and device info.

7 Likes

Quick, find a charger :weary:

4 Likes

Nice, so have you been approved yet? :grinning:

Nice, will be interested to see what limits people get.

I’m happy it’s been expanded to 34.9% (initial summary box just had 18.9%) - should mean poorer credit scorers get a try!

Just ordered a curry and everything worked as it should!
The app is really nice and other than a few quirks which are expected, it’s really good to have an easy to access credit card app.
I’ve just made a repayment too and it worked flawlessly (paid via Monzo).

Note: Merchant enrichment will arrive soon (before anyone asks!)

Screenshot_20190131-190330

11 Likes