JAJA Discussion

I’ve not heard anything and I’m #56 in the queue. :cry:

Nope, I thought they would have started by now. Wouldn’t surprise me if they start sending invites on 31st Jan, so they meet the new timeline of Jan as it was delayed from November.

1 Like

I’m hopeful the invites might start going out today.

1 Like

Jaja investors will be getting access from next week. They are still working on app delivery and testing, I thought that would have been done by now.

update on their seedrs for beta access

I’ve had confirmation from Jaja today that the first invites for people at the top of the waitlist will definitely be going out this week.

Any idea how many constitutes the top?

I’m not sure but they’ve also said the batches will come thick and fast, so hopefully everyone will get access relatively quickly.

3 Likes

Be interesting to test their appeals process, when I’m inevitably declined!

Anyone know what CRA they intend to use - a few people have cards already don’t they?

Looks like the invites will have to start being sent out tommorow or its the second time Jaja have had to push the date back.

Well I’ve managed to keep my place in the queue for a few days at least, neither up nor down, so I guess that’s a good thing!

Invite anyone?

Nothing so far.

Nothing yet. I think the delay could be down to how to onboard users from the waiting list.

Jaja should have taken peoples email addresses used for iOS/Android and their preference. It would make sending out the invites alot faster.

1 Like

To be honest, I’d rather a smoother launch with no issues so I don’t mind waiting a little longer if we have to.

2 Likes

Invites are imminent…

Screenshot_20190131-133248

2 Likes

Yep, they’re going out now. Excited :slight_smile:

Checks mail…

Nowt so far.

1 Like

What queue position are you? I’m in the 40s so hopefully soon. If they do batches of less than 50 it’ll take them months to get through the wait list :joy:

Just checked I’m 247 in line so probably a while for me