iPhone 12

Does the EU specifically still require it on device?

In other markets the regulatory info is removed entirely except for software.

They must do if Apple haven’t removed it yet. Regulatory markings are not on the phones in other markets so I can’t see them keeping it on just for the sake of it

1 Like

I spoke to my Apple working friend and he said that it should be fine to swap to iUP on the day, it was fine last year. But why oh why is this so hard with cards and authorisation!

My mistake, I used the wrong card to start with.

Tried to change on my order. Authorisation failed. Called Lloyds, they had no record of it.

Called Apple, they switched it and said it worked fine.

5 mins later get a text from Lloyds to ask if it was me, they said it’s been declined. But Apple don’t seem to think so

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

These launches always break the internet in some form or another. And given the news out today about the much higher than expected demand, I don’t think they were expecting or prepared for the servers to be hammered as much as they were.

Yeh it is but Apple or Barclays don’t allow it to be run first

Is it Friday yet?

This seems to be the same video as above just looped without the sensual music

I want to set it up in store to have something to navigate with but I also want to be able to experience the Apple unboxing feeling once again in my own time. Decisions, decisions

Was hoping I’d be one of these lucky ones. According to Sky my phone was dispatched over the weekend and was due to be delivered today! Alas, it did not arrive.

If that happened. Definitely worth the little bit extra…!

Don’t really like this blue. Hope the Pro blue is better and I won’t regret not going Silver

I agree. Looks too cheap for my liking.

2 Likes

Hm, not sure how that pacific blue makes me feel… I might ask on the day if they have a spare silver they could swap me to

Some much higher quality photos here:

The blue 12 is a really deep blue, the green is a bit fainter than on 11 and I quite like it.

The 12 Pro in blue looks much better in these photos so I think it’ll be fine. I like colourful phones so I hope I won’t regret it

1 Like

Almost reminds me of the slate colour they used in the iPhone 5.

I’m not one for buying coloured variants, I’ve never ventured outside of the white or grey/black models, so I’m too hoping I don’t regret going blue.

I don’t like the word graphite, and even though it seems to be identical to previous year space grey, it didn’t look as nice on the site, but the real world images now make me wonder if I should have gone with graphite.

I like the pacific blue, but I can see it getting old quickly, where space grey has always been more of a timeless colour.

I’ll reserve judgement for when I actually receive it though.

Why not? :thinking:

Graphite just makes me think of dirt, so to me I see it as the dirt colour. Not entirely sure where I draw that connection from. Edit: maybe pencil dust, or conflating it with gravel? 🤷

Space grey, jet black, and the like sound and look cool.

Oh I’m looking forward to my blue pro even more now. That looks much better than Apple’s website renders which make it look more of a cyan/sky blue.

1 Like

Really happy with my Pro blue choice.

Really unhappy that it’s still only Tuesday.

5 Likes