Move money to pot fortnightly

As the title says, is there any way either using IFTTT or the pot itself to have money move every 2 weeks?

Can do weekly but need fortnightly.

2 Likes

Don’t think so, but if two set dates a months is close enough, could setup two separate monthly ones? Least you’d know the set date, and not having it moving ?

I’m sure you’ve already thought of this though!

I think you could get something very similar to this with IFTTT. For example, you could use the Date & Time trigger to move money on the 1st and 14th of each month.

Needs to be every 2nd Monday of the month, Metrobank can do it but Monzo can’t.

You can do it in the Android app :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot_20190101-214005

1 Like

Wow… Monzo should move this over to iOS

3 Likes

I wish there was greater consistency between the different OS (iOS/Android) versions of the app :weary:

1 Like

Yo @HughWells can we have this add to iOS as well please?

1 Like

Yep @HughWells @Rika @kieranmch and anyone else listening, I really need the four week option and it’s so annoying knowing that it’s built and available on Android but not iOS. I thought we were at feature parity now? Also, this was on the Big List but only delivered for one OS… (can you tell I feel passionately about this one)

3 Likes

I don’t understand why it was not added…

Every 2 weeks on a Monday is all I need :slight_smile:

I’d be interested to understand why common functionality (or what should be common functionality, like this) isn’t built in a generic way within a framework, with each app simply determining how things are displayed…

2 Likes

Probably because it wasn’t there in the first place. The device teams look to have split in two and have minimal correlation. They definitely need to see each others apps once in a while and replicate.

1 Like

This!

To be fair it is generally Android that is behind IOS so I’m shocked that we have this over those pesky Apple people :grin:

1 Like

We didn’t get snow in app at Christmas either :disappointed:

3 Likes

I scrolled down a few topics in the ‘latest’ feed and found another feature that IOS has over Android. So at least you have this… Probably more useful than snow :smiley: :wink:

I hope this feature can make the next TF release :eyes:

Cheers dude

I’d have known but I’ve been permabanned from Slack init

The bantz just too much for some peeps :eyes:

1 Like

Was hoping this would have been added to the latest TF, can be done on Android and SO’s so why not pots still?

IMG_EE8018DF4048-1