[iOS] Irrelevant Dynamic Home Screen Quick Actions (old contact in 3D Touch menu)

Issue: Quick Actions (3D Touch Shortcuts) that are supposed to be dynamic aren’t. The home screen 3D Touch menu is populated with a “Send Money to X” dynamic shortcut at the top, and a number of static shortcuts. The “Send Money to X” has always been the same contact, i.e. even though it’s supposed to be dynamic, it is static. For me this shows as the contact I paid first on Monzo, but is someone I’ve fallen out of touch with and it’s therefore irrelevant and I can’t seem to change it.

Details to reproduce:

1. Have an iPhone with 3D Touch enabled.
  2. Ensure you’ve paid someone
  3. 3D Touch the Monzo icon.
  4. Notice that the payee is persistent in the 3D Touch menu, even if a new contact is paid.

Device: iPhone 8
App Version: 2.32.0

Screenshots:
png

1 Like

It’s not something that works with testflight as I think apple only allow 4 options and the top option is to send beta feedback.

Tempted to roll back to the version you have as it seems like a decent feature. However, had I just sent someone money I doubt they would be the person I’d be sending money to next.

However, had I just sent someone money I doubt they would be the person I’d be sending money to next.

The key part here is that for me it’s not the person I ‘most recently paid’ , but the first person I ever paid on Monzo, which doesn’t seem like the intended behaviour.