iOS 18

I imagine maybe an option to choose payment schedule for each purchase on Flex will be available.

3 Likes

What would HSBC do? Do they have a instalment plan?

1 Like

No but they have rewards points.

Yeah but rewards are only in the US no? Unless I’m reading it wrong. What I read is US has rewards then UK has instalment plans. Unless it reads rewards and instalment plans are in the UK.

It’s here btw :slight_smile: add it as a control centre thing

2 Likes
2 Likes

Did not see that, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, most critics were annoyed the most about the blue vs green bubbles. And that effect will stay the same while abiding to EU law, which means some toys will be thrown out of the pram now

Do you get to use your credit limit with this? Eg you have £4K limit, spend £2k as an instalment plan, the full £2k comes out of your limit?

No idea, never used it, just a google search result :sweat_smile:

But yes I’d guess it utilised the available limit as does Flex.

1 Like

That’s how Amex does it so I imagine so. You lose the entire purchase from your credit limit even on a plan.

1 Like

With NatWest version you don’t get your 0% offer on them either, way to shoot yourself in the foot

I’ve been with EE for 2 years and never had visual voicemail :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I wonder what I’m doing wrong lol.

txt IPHONE VISUAL to 150

3 Likes

Are you on PAYG?

I don’t know if it’s still the case, but it used to be that many features like this were locked behind a contract.

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t believe I didn’t know this haha. Done now, thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Nope pay monthly, I’m surprised it’s not set up by default. I’ve done it now :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh wow, thank you. I looked in the accessibility options and it wasn’t there

I guess it would make sense for it to be in Control centre

VV was set up by default on my EE contract.

3 Likes