iOS 18

Sorry to break off the subject, But how is everyone’s battery? Mine has actually been okay for a first beta of a new operating system

I have been on Wi-Fi most of the day, though, two hours when I wasn’t as I was at the stables

Mines meh, but I’m on holiday hotspoting every now and then for my Mac so not a very good test. My max charge is also set to 80%

1 Like

CPA? Sorry no idea what that is lol

1 Like

mine seems ok, off topic, I’m mostly just annoyed iPhone mirroring isn’t available in the first beta for Mac yet

1 Like

Yeah, I spent like 15 minutes looking for it thinking I was dumb for not seeing it

Is it not? That sucks, not downloaded it on 4G hotspot yet lol

I do hope that the motion sickness accessibility feature or whatever if it’s going to be comes in to play before July as I have a massive six hour road trip coming up and I would like to use my phone

Not driving I hope :eyes::joy:

1 Like

nope and it’s been mentioned by a few people elsewhere too and reviewers…the next update will be next week…so let’s see

I missed that…that’s a thing??

Oh God, no. I can’t legally drive, Eyesight issues, cerebral palsy, blah blah blah

I guess I could ride a horse to Penzance, but it might take awhile :joy:

3 Likes

Continuous payment authority.

Like klarna but Apple.

3 Likes

Ohhh fairs. Maybe then

Let’s hope it’s next week then!

Wonder what version they will actually do the Ai on

Yes, When the iPhone detects that you’re in a car, it will create dots on the screen that follow the movement of the vehicle which tell your eyes that you’re moving and apparently helps alleviate sickness

2 Likes

Feel like I’ve seen that somewhere before this beta but could be tripping. Could be I saw it in leaks tbh

1 Like

I think you saw it in the leaks, That is where I remember seeing it

A more official source:

1 Like

I’m betting on the first public beta.

3 Likes

Wonder if public beta 1 actually gets the Ai or if the Dev gets first like a week ahead

1 Like