Investors flair here on the forum šŸš€

So of all the promises made in the crowdfund, this is the one youā€™re most worried about?

3 Likes

Hey - any chance I could have my investor badge added :+1:t2:

Not actually.
It just shows the way it is taking.
If you donā€™t delivery a easy small pledgeā€¦ :shushing_face:
And about you, what worries you most?

Hi, please can you add investor badge, I am sure i have used same email for investing. thanks

Well Im feeling pretty good at the moment really, because it looks like Monzo are focusing on the bigger pledges that will deliver ROI.

10 days after raising Ā£20m mainly for international expansion, theyā€™ve announced their first team in the US. So Iā€™m pretty excited at how quickly thatā€™s happened and what that might mean further down the line with regards to Monzo over there

Hi all, weā€™ve added the flair everyone who we had listed as taking part in the most recent round.

If for some reason itā€™s still not showing, DM me a screenshot of your investor badge in the app and weā€™ll sort it out. Thanks!

6 Likes

Thank you @cookywook

Mineā€™s not. :frowning:

@cookywook Maybe lock and archive this thread (all posts prior to your latest?).

hi I would like to get the investor badge and rocket, my email address on the forum is different to the one Iā€™ve invested in

Hello Iā€™m not yet added to the investor forum

Itā€™s not an investor forum :slight_smile:

The perk you get from investing is a little rocket :rocket: on the corner of your profile pic :slight_smile: - That and a ā€œCrowdfunding Investorā€ Flair like you can see next to my name :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve invested in the last crowd funding campaign, but I didnā€™t get any badge

Did you DM as instructed a few posts above?

nah only message customer service yesterday and they said to post in here and someone will get back to me, they didnā€™t say what exactly am I supposed to post on here though

@cookywook should be able to sort you out :rocket:

should I message him directly?

Still stands.

1 Like

ok will do it now thanks