Investment shows in Monzo app but not on crowdcube?

Just got mine!

(Simon) #22

Since I started the conversation, thought I’d just confirm my email from crowdcube arrived in the last 15 minutes or so

(Scott) #23

Hi guys, can confirm the crowdcube emails are out today. Portfolio has updated and it is now part of the account :slight_smile: congrats everyone who invested!!

I got the Monzo email, but I haven’t heard anything from Crowdcube. Not showing up on my Crowdcube portfoilio as well.

Should I be concerned…

(Jesse) #25

I also got the Monzo email today, but haven’t received anything from Crowdcube yet.

(Lauren Sansom) #26

Me too, no email from crowdcube?!?

(Lauren Sansom) #27

Nothing on my crowdcube either, I have only just signed up though

(Michael Peter Menezes) #28

Awaiting the email confirming it by crowdcube

(Emma (still not the app)) #29

Not had one yet? It’ll go to the email associated with your Monzo account, some people have reported it’s gone to spam or promotions

(MikeF) #30

As far as I know the emails were done before Christmas. Best to hunt around for it.

(Colin Robinson) #31

Looks like this:

split this topic #32

A post was merged into an existing topic: Investors flair here on the forum :rocket:

(James T) #33

Hi Peeps,

I can’t seem to see my shares within the app, only on the crowdcube website, if that’s right?

If so there are plans to do this? Ideally with the move to a ‘Monzo marketplace’ you would be able to see this within the account tab, even if it’s only a static snapshot of the value at time of investment.

Appreciate the shares are illiquid but it would be nice to see the value, possibly as a special Pot (which is actually locked :wink:)

(MikeF) #34

The only place to see shares in the Monzo app is in the detail of your purchase transaction (if we’re talking about the latest round).