Introducing our new neon cards! πŸ‘€

I may yet do this myself when yellow arrives.( hopefully tomorrow)

I’d be happy if the standard Hot Coral cards looked as good as they used to :frowning:

4 Likes

A-fuckin-men.

3 Likes

You mean the dull salmon cards? Aren’t those now gone?

Our expired joint cards got renewed a few weeks ago and while they’re not the miserable salmon colour, they’re certainly not the hot coral from the good old days.

1 Like

Can ο£ΏWatch faces be submitted? Any chance of a Hot Chip face? They could wave at me every time I get a Monzo notification.

1 Like

You could create your own and use a custom one, not sure about it waving tho.

I have a custom clock face and wallpaper

I did it already… its too hard, I also pose it in our HK social platform…

You could do that with a live photo + the photo watch face. I have one of Dwight in different disguises and each time I look at the time a different gif plays. Need to turn off the always on display for it to animate though

2 Likes

Sorry @N26throwaway

2 Likes

10/10

2 Likes

That’s I’ve been using the last few days cause why not :stuck_out_tongue:

(should be able to click on the below link and download the watchface

2 Likes

Postman arrived at lunch - excitedly went to the door - no Monzo card but HMRC letter :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

Also no news in todays post :frowning: although TV licensing are after me but no new card!

4 Likes

:joy: no you’re not!

1 Like

Could today be the day we receive it :eyes:

2 Likes

:smirk:

18 Likes

I’m hoping my :disco: card comes today :crossed_fingers:

That card looks beautiful. Strange question @Dan5 maybe you could answer. How come monzo cards come in different packaging. Standard comes in paper. The rest come in little booklets different depending on business or what tier sub you have.

Would it not be better to have them all in a card sized envelope?

Do you live inside a Royal Mail depot? :joy:

2 Likes