Introducing our new neon cards! ๐Ÿ‘€

Iโ€™d be interested, too!

2 Likes

It was far too tempting and easy to banish my holo Plus card :wink:

1 Like

Thatโ€™s lucky that. I forgot to enter this one.

The black ones are the nicest in my opinion! Look comfy too.

Has anyone with Flex seen if thereโ€™s a matching neon Thames / wavey thing on their virtual card?

3 Likes

I didnโ€™t see it in my teardown of the card, so I donโ€™t think there is one.

@Jackcully can you confirm?

No idea what you mean :smiley:

Thanks for your community spirit! And @AlanDoe too.

3 Likes

Only one way to try :eyes:

Yellow hasnโ€™t arrived yet.

Not sure id like it with yellow flowing through.

Post but no card :slightly_frowning_face:

Look at the cards and how they hide from yoooouuuu

6 Likes

I dunno. I think a neon yellow stripe might look quite striking on the navy blue background.

(I still think the Plus stripe is the nicest, though).

2 Likes

:sob: Can I have one also

I had to eventually return the operated-on Constantine :octopus: plushie from power indicator to soft toy. Havenโ€™t seen it for a while either - kids have probably binned it or the dog has eaten it.

4 Likes

Yes, if you refer two people to Monzo. Sadly it was a you snooze you lose situation

1 Like

Out of the 3 cards, itโ€™d be #TeamYellow. Biggest conundrum is - do I lose metal for yellow plastic? Both have deets on the back which is nice and now that I can get a metal replacement at the end at no cost sort of swings it a bit. But still, metal vs plastic? Oh, and no โ€˜INVESTORโ€™ printed on the yellow either.

Decisions, decisions.

1 Like

So Iโ€™ve ordered mine, but I think I might just keep it as an eventual replacement / spare. I donโ€™t think you have to activate it.

3 Likes

Donโ€™t forget you can literally keep the metal card in your wallet even if itโ€™s not functional :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pressure from you lot is intense

Pressure_Cooker_Visual_Sound_Effect

5 Likes

Or just get :sunshine: and keep it in a drawer without activating in case you need a replacement, ever (well, in the next three years). And that way you donโ€™t miss out on the limited edition fun either

2 Likes

The in-app delivery window for mine says 24-28 June. Iโ€™m about 88% sure it said 23-28 yesterday.

1 Like

You donโ€™t :relaxed:

1 Like

It definitely did say that.

We go again tomorrow!