Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Haha tempting! OH said yes go for it :joy:

1 Like

I wonder if there’s a way to change the discourse settings so we can have the card of choice in our profile on here? I tried putting the new emoji in my profile name but it won’t accept non-standard emojis.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all your work on this, it’s been great fun, and it’s been great seeing all the engagement from regulars and new/returning users alike. Despite what the sour people on other places on the web may say, I think it was an amazing gesture; and the wider promotion seems to be working well too.

Great gesture on the fee waiver too — @davidwalton, what colour will you pick now?

4 Likes

Nope. Never :eyes:

1 Like

Postie just been. No neon goodness today :slightly_frowning_face:

Can you not get one? Or are you not with Octopus? :eyes:

4 Likes

On the one hand I was expecting one, but didn’t get one; on the other hand, when I discovered that the exciting new feature was a debit card, I didn’t particularly want one. So no harm done.

Thank you for the fee waiver, it was the only thing stopping me from getting juicy green, my favourite colour. I’ve now placed my order :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I went for green in the end! Ordering process was nice and smooth, very straightforward.

1 Like

Not with Octopus! The plan was to eventually switch, but then the energy kerfuffle began and they stopped taking customers.

If it was just my decision we’d have moved the moment I found out these things existed from @davidwalton

2 Likes

Another day, another push for my Community Card Colour Poll :tm:

:sunshine: still has a healthy lead, with :juicy: a respectable second. Poor :disco: only has a small share — is it too similar to :monzocard:?

4 Likes

They’ll most likely all arrive tomorrow! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

When did tiny octopus become a thing?

I’ve got one of the large ones and they’re really high quality - actually this is probably why they shrank them (cost) :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Not entirely sure but it must have been a while ago as my neighbour got one last year!

Edit: found this

1 Like

When I applied to get mine, I could pick small or big! :man_shrugging:

My card didn’t arrive with my post, but my new shoes did at last! :sunglasses:

Do they match your new card :eyes:

1 Like

They do not… Very much the opposite! :joy:

1 Like

They’re nice tho!

Is it the new onyx edition?

1 Like

Yea, released on Monday - won the draw with Adidas & got them delivered today! :smiley: Been after some black ones for ages

And, just like that, I’m #TeamYellow

@jackcully has your pie chart of colour choices shifted since you’ve opened up to the Community? There’s a lot of yellow love here!

7 Likes