Introducing Monzo Flex – a better way to pay later 🚀

Soon it will because there’ll be a virtual card

Just 3 posts above :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Haha, so I see. My bad! Do we know if the virtual card will be available for all Flex users or just Premium/Plus subscribers like the current virtual cards? (Let me guess, I’ve missed a post on this too!)

1 Like

Good question!

I don’t recall an answer to that so you’re safe for now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I would imagine that since flex isn’t a premium feature to begin with it wouldn’t be in their best interest to split out this essential part and charge for it.

2 Likes

The android teardown topic had three Flex virtual card images so I’m guessing everyone

2 Likes

Good point, it did!

Source:

4 Likes

I know it has been said before, but they are particularly good looking card designs.

2 Likes

Flex virtual card will be for all Flex customers, not just plus/ premium customers.

19 Likes

@TheoGibson just wondering if theres going to be any invites getting sent out today

Yup - it’s #flexcitement day.

As a fun story - We have a slack channel called #flexcitement which gets a post every time someone Flex’s a transaction and eery time someone opens an account. When we send out invites we’re all glued to it for most of the day as we get tones of posts really quickly! I’m hoping today we might get close to crashing our slack instance (probably won’t - although I believe we did on plus launch day last year).

20 Likes

I can only apologise for flexing a payment and immediately paying it back.

1 Like

The reaction from the channel when you did that

5 Likes

I hope there’s no personal data on that :expressionless: (I’m sure there isn’t aha just checking)

1 Like

I’m 100% confident it attaches an export of your full account history and your picture.

10 Likes

And mother’s maiden name

Nope

4 Likes

Do you know approx when the jnvites will be getting sent

Literally now :slight_smile: Will take 5 - 10 minutes to send them all though. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If I registered my interest literally just now, what’s my chance of getting one? 0%? What if I sing?

By an amazing coincidence, I was reading this at the exact time my invite didn’t arrive :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes