Introduce yourself 👋

@AlanDoe Can a level 1 send a DM? I seem to remember this being an issue before.

Sorry to see you go - I like having different views in here.

4 Likes

Like @Dunsford, I’ll be sad to see you go too. I don’t believe we’ve interacted much, but I like reading other perspectives and points of views, including yours. Diversity is a great part of discussion and is what keeps things interesting and constantly a learning experience.

Minority opinions can get drowned out at times, but, someone somewhere will share your point of view and eventually come along and get involved.

Do what’s best for you, and I hope you find other ways to keep engaging and sharing your feedback with Monzo.

1 Like

I’m a great lover of Twitter but for things like Monzo it’s a complete Cesspit. Have you tried just searching for Monzo without going straight to their profile? A lot of what you see is just plain awful.

3 Likes

HI, my name is Ali and I am from London UK. I am new to Monzo, I have 2 accounts with Monzo, one personal and other one is business,
Personal account has my name on it, so when I try and download statement, it gives my name as well as address on the top left corner. Usual place for any statement.

However, with business account, instead of my name, it only shows the company name, so as I am amazon business seller and we do need to go through some check such as ID and proof of address etc.

I did upload the bank statement as proof of address, but unfortunately the document was rejected just because it has the company name only with the address. So my question is, how do I get my name to be appeared on the statement

for example,

Ali Barbhuiya
compnay name
133 roman road
postcode
London.

Can you please help.

Regards
Ali

You’ll have to contact Monzo in app to see if they can help with this. Welcome by the way :wave:

Hello :wave: My Name is Haider And I Have Joined Monzo On My Birthday :tada:
Facts about. Me

I Love Harry Potter

I Love To Read

I Mostly Prefer Monzo Over The Traditional Banks Because Monzo is So Transparent And Open

I Shall Be Using Monzo For The Years To Come and I Made The Best decision To Open a Bank account with Monzo

6 Likes

My Becky :slight_smile:
Currently in student accommodation, studying to be a nurse and new to Monzo and received my card this morning

3 Likes

Hi Becky and welcome. Hope you enjoy using Monzo. There’s lots of info on this forum and some very knowledgeable people so do get stuck in. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey all!! My name is Jade, I joined Monzo a couple of years ago… I use my Monzo account as a bit of a side account really :see_no_evil: my main bank is with a high street bank which is just as good as Monzo :slight_smile:.

I live in the south east of England. I LOVE travelling to different countries. I’ll also be starting a degree this October :smiley:.

I love Harry Potter too! :smiley: :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

Hi Jade. Welcome to the community, if not to Monzo

Care to name and shame (or rather not) said high street bank?

3 Likes

Hey! Thank you :slight_smile:

The high street bank that’s the main account is Metro Bank - I’ve never had any issues with them :smiley:. I do try and use my Monzo card as much as I can too :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome Jade :wave:

1 Like

Hey Richard, I’m Alicia, and a Monzo fan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Alicia

Welcome to the community

Hi There Kolok, thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Alicia and welcome!

Just to say that I’ve edited your post to remove your personal details - it looks like you replied by email and the contact details in your signature got posted! :scream:

3 Likes

Hi Peter

Thank you!

Alicia

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m Alistair, from ‘Sunny’ Scotland :grinning:

Glad to be here, just trying to get to grips with the forum…looks like there is a lot happening! I have a keen (but very amateurish) interest in finance, cryptocurrency, stocks etc, so hopefully will have some fun chatting with you guys about some or all of that at some point. :v:

7 Likes

Hi Alistair & welcome :wave:

There’s a lot of discussions here - not necessarily all about :monzo: either!
Any questions - ask away. There’s a lot of experienced users on here too.

3 Likes