Introduce yourself šŸ‘‹

Welcome aboard.

As a two cat man I couldnā€™t entertain having a third. My two donā€™t like each other very much and constantly bicker.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome.
We had a similar situation, two were my partners and one was mineā€¦ Then we merged households! Nightmare, but we used some pheromone spray/diffuser and thst helped settle them down. (I donā€™t remember what it was calledā€¦)

Theres always room for another hehe!

1 Like

:grinning: Hi Everyone and thank you for accepting me into your community.
Im a Ui designer and a fan of Monzo.
you can view some of my work here : adamsconcept.net

Nickfury

6 Likes

Omg cat :cat: buddies!
I am going to start at my local branch too soon.

Welcome :smile:

Thanks a lot for the opportunity! Will happily be with you!

Ummmmā€¦ thanks I guess :flushed:

2 Likes

I am Nick. Maybe a bit older than the targeted audience. Background in computer systems engineering so always attracted to something tech based. Thought I would take a look at the new school in banking. Will see what time will tell.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a bit scared to ask, but what do you think the targeted audience is?

(Welcome, by the way! :wave:)

2 Likes

Targeted being the younger generation who regularly use apps. I know a number of people of a similar age as me and older who would be too scared to use the modern ways of banking. I have to say though that I think it is great. Only recently has my Natwest account started showing pending transactions so I can see the proper reflection of my balance. The new services like Monzo show your transactions immediately which I like.

I will probably be looking at switching fully over to Monzo in the near future.

3 Likes

Hi to all, guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Ben and glad to join the Monzo community.
I have had the same bank account for a what feels like a lifetime so must say how refreshing using monzo has been. Looking forward to keeping up with the forum and with hearing about all the developments

7 Likes

Hi all, Emma here. Hope not too late to join the bandwagon -)

Just ditched my HSBC and RBS and got a joint Monzo account with families. Time for a refresh.

4 Likes

Hey people, Iā€™m Harry, a newbie to the funky banks but here I am!

My friends keep telling me I am missing out by not having a hot pink carol card so Iā€™m trying to find out what the fuss is about!

Iā€™ve heard about the market place coming soon and I canā€™t wait to see more, then I can switch and finally start putting my investing and banking together! (A man can dream!)

3 Likes

Iā€™m in my fifties and Iā€™ve fully embraced App based banking. Absolutely nothing to be scared of. Itā€™s efficient, generally instantaneous and so easy to accomplish everything I need to personally. The thought of ever having to stand in a High Street bank ever again just fills me with dread. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey people!

Looking forward to learning more about Monzo! I am currently using FirstDirect and love it, however I do want to see what a new bank can bring to the table.

Excited to meet you all!

3 Likes

Hi!

Iā€™m Sam, 16! New Monzo member and te budgeting tools are second to none!!!

8 Likes

Hi I am new to Monzo been with the same bank for 35 years !!! I am loving this App and the pots love the noise everytime I use my card its actually keeping me from overspending !!! Monzo where have you been before lol. Joking aside I am a self employed book keeper and I love the fact I can transfer instantly on my phone the 20% for the tax pot. I have savings pots I am pot mad now. Thank you Monzo :slight_smile: - I love travelling especially to Wales my to do list which is growing includes the northern lights Iceland on a cruise in the Winter !
I love reading and writing another wish on my to do list - write a book

7 Likes

:wave: Hello, you can call me Holden.

A discussion came about at work around two months ago about Monzo. I hadnā€™t previously heard of it at all. My boss has a Monzo card and was explaining to me a couple of the many benefits of having one, such as the instantaneous notifications, using your card practically anywhere in the world with no exchange fee and the customer service, the UI and UX isnā€™t too shabby either :wink:

Iā€™ve been using Monzo for around two months now and it has revolutionised my financial health :raised_hands: I thought Iā€™d dwell into this community page, canā€™t wait to see what Monzo has planned for the future, Iā€™m excited to be a part of the growth :100:

6 Likes

Hi! :wave: Iā€™m Kim from Scotland and Iā€™ve opened a Monzo account after following the company from the beginning (I needed the security of FSCS before I could jump in). My partner and I are both self-employed and need to get control of our personal finances to relieve some stress so we can grow our businesses. Iā€™ve hated the way the high street banks do business and Iā€™m pleased there is finally some decent competition. Iā€™m really looking forward to using the savings pots and the YNAB integration when I can finally get access!! (whatā€™s up there dudes? :stuck_out_tongue:_)

6 Likes