Introduce yourself 👋

(Daniel Yates) #1030

Got to be the realtime notifications and the speed of the app. My main bank account is currently with Santander and their app is atrocious!

(Simon Stilwell) #1031

Hi I’m Simon, I just invested and am keen to see how the business grows and changes over the next few years.

(Pauline Millican) #1032

Hi,
I LOVE my Monzo card and think Monzo is definitely going places. I really wanted to take part in the crowdfunding but was too late (ill in bed with flu yesterday) and now am so sad : (. If you have another round of crowdfunding is it possible to put in orders ahead of time or does it have to be in real time?

(Duane E O'Conner) #1033

Another random post to say ‘hi’, and get my ‘first post’ out of the way. Also wanted to see if I had a cool ‘investor’ badge.

(Tom) #1034

Welcome! :wave:

It worked :wink:

@cookywook - Not sure I like the double bubble on the profile pics, but I guess if you didn’t do that, 90% of people would be an investor :joy:

If we get any more flair there’ll be no point in having avatars!
(Tom) #1036

I’m only seeing the one, a little rocket icon bottom right?

Interesting… I’m seeing the normal “member status” of “1, 2, 3 or 4” and then the investor (rocket) icon overlapping it (if they have one).

Hmm, I’m also just seeing the rocket - maybe close and re-open?

(Tom) #1039

Hang on, that’s literally just popped up for me now, as I was scrolling the page.

Someone is fiddling.

EDIT: Just watched the number appear top right, then jump to top left :thinking:

Me too - It’s going mad :joy:

(Richard Cook) #1041

That’s me! Trying to find the best way to show both your community level and Investor status!

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #1042

lol I like the number top left rocket bottom right

(Tom) #1043

Both at the bottom?

Likewise it’s just happened on mine.

I can see my number on the top left, same for @nickh and @Hatticus, although just a second ago, the number icon was on the top right. Think you’re right, some tweaking going on here!

+1

I think that might obscure the profile pic too much.

@cookywook - Can you make them smaller?

(Richard Cook) #1047

I’ve set it back to default until I have a good solution for this.

(https://youtu.be/5DmYLrxR0Y8) #1048

Both at the bottom is the clear answer. Both at the top makes a Mickey Mouse. One top, one bottom in whatever configuration would be an abomination.

Not sure if you want to overwrite the badges for Coral Crew though (which are showing as investors rather than Coral Crew).