Internship / Placement Opportunities!

Hi Monzo Community,

I hope you all are doing well!

I’m a 2nd Year University student a studying Accounting & Finance degree. I’ve recently lost my part-time job and my summer internship at a really good Accounting Firm due to COVID-19.
I’m wondering if the Monzo Community could help me with a recommendation for a summer internship. I’m based in Manchester and if needed will relocate to London over the summer.

Due to COVID-19 a lot of business had a major downturn, as a student, I’m willing to volunteer/do an unpaid internship to help businesses out in any way I can.

So please do get in contact with me!

Thank You for Reading!
Adam

3 Likes

As nobody here knows you, wouldn’t you have better luck with your actual network?

Hi Adam,

Before my world closed down I would receive speculative calls on a daily basis from candidates looking for unpaid internships - it’s an incredibly competitive market at the best of times.

Your best bet is to use the resources at your University and look to engage directly with HR departments through a professional network too. You’re going to need to do a lot of leg work as well.

Sorry I can’t offer a magic bullet to help with this - I appreciate it’s a difficult time at the moment. Best of luck.

1 Like

Thank you for all your responses.