Inspiration for Humanitarian Banking 9.0

Some big questions here Simon! Some of those I hope we can demonstrate in our actions much more powerfully than explanations. The Transparency Dashboard we launched earlier today for example should give some good pointers as to the things which we feel are super important and our vision of the future. I think @alexs has given some pretty good answers I’ll add a short extension of a couple of these.

We’re still figuring this out properly! We plan offer overdrafts once we launch current accounts, and in the longer term support P2P lending too. In terms of things like mortgages and loans whilst we won’t offer these services directly, we will via a marketplace integrations

Again, we’re still figuring out the specifics, but on overdrafts, yes. Head of Lending Venkat and Luba have been conducting interviews with users in an effort to work out the more preferred way of charging for this service.

We’ve no plans to tier our products or services for different users in this way. We want support an inclusive and accessible approach banking as far as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes