Initiative Q

Seems like a new payment processor. One of those give it a go and see what happens.

Anyone know anything more about it?!?

Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Initiative Q - Thoughts, opinions?

@alexs :slightly_smiling_face:?..

1 Like

You know what to do :wink:

For anyone who didn’t hear about InitiativeQ yet - came across it yesterday: https://initiativeq.com

My take on this, after spending an hour reading and googling: it does come across as legit but at this stage it is not much more yet than a marketing campaign and a few research papers. The people behind it however do seem to know what they’re talking about (monetary economics etcetera) and have done their homework.

On the one hand, the chance of success at building a totally new payment system is small. Their strategy however does look okay: first test the waters by seeing if there is enough interest by trying to build a critical mass of people who want to sign up.

All in all, it looks a little bit vague but it definitely doesn’t look like a scam, even though I estimate their chance of success quite low … it depends, they’ll only be able to get somewhere if they’re able to build a critical mass of people who sign up. I was intrigued enough to give it a shot, mainly because I’m curious to see where this will go and how far they can take it.

Anyway so for anyone interested in trying it out, here’s my invite link, with their “pitch” - signing up comes with zero obligations:

“Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters.”

My invite link, for anyone interested in trying it:

Folks, so what’s your opinion about this ‘initiative’, does it stand a chance? Just curious to see where it can go.

Why have you joined the forum just to post your referral link?

1 Like