[Android/iOS] Incorrect direct debit summary

Hi @HughWells : It may be that @Rat_au_van is correct as this is a yearly direct debit and the app/backend may be thinking it is a typical monthly DD (although it has been happening on/off since the 11th of May when the first/only payment was taken (see Oddities with a direct debit ) . It is also only one of two Direct Debits transferred over via CASS.

How to reproduce - Payments:->Scheduled Payments:->Direct debit [merchant]->observe page->click on ‘Number of payments’.

There’s only one DD starting ‘Press’ on my account if it helps. I can’t list/view direct debits on the developer’s portal so I can’t say if it looks like an app or backend issue.

[ It’d be cool if the Apps had a facility where you could ‘long press’ (3 seconds+) on the top 3rd of the screen on any window and it’ll open a ‘Report bug’ window which would send you a screenshot/app info/debug info and the API data used on the screen with a box to enter brief bug details and provide us with a bug id which we could then add to these reports].