Incorrect ATM Locations & Crowdsourcing ATM Locations

No worries, tap the transaction in your feed, then:

Then the address you select / enter will be submitted to the customer support team, for them to approve.

2 Likes

Any plans to incorporate an ATM finder in to the app? Something like the one offered by MasterCard here https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/get-support/locate-an-atm.html but intergrated into the monzo app, possibly with crowd sourced data regarding accessibility, withdrawal charges, limits etc.

Hey! I was using one of the ATMs at MediaCityUK in Salford to change my pin. It was really cool that the app included that Iā€™d been to the ATM, but it gave the wrong address for it. It said it was ā€˜St Johnā€™s Road, Chester CH4 7ALā€™.

Has anyone else had issues with ATM addresses?

@joshtumath which ATM at media city? I know of only the one at Booths.

Hey Josh :wave:

Unfortunately itā€™s quite common for ATMs to show up with strange locations in the app because the providers often set the wrong location for them.

If you could report the issue in the app, using the ā€˜Something Wrong? Tell Usā€™ button on the transaction details page (or using the in-app chat, if youā€™re an Android user) Monzo will update the location for you :zap:

Thereā€™s one inside dock10 (the studios) and one just to the right of the entrance to the Salford Uni (the one I used).

Hey Alex. I donā€™t think there is a ā€˜Something Wrong?ā€™ button, but Iā€™ll use the chat. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

@joshtumath is that one of those cash zone ATMs?

Iā€™m not sure. Donā€™t think so. Theyā€™re just a hole in the wall, not the portable type like in Booths. :slightly_smiling_face:

@joshtumath I will try it tomorrow when at work.

@joshtumath ATM registering as Salford quays media city today.

Yeah they corrected it for me last night. :slight_smile:

1 Like