Idea: PRESS RELEASE - Get financially fit in 2019 with Monzo

As well as Monzo issuing a press release to the media about how they can help people control their finances easier, (papers always write articles on this in Jan). How about we start a list of how Monzo has personally helped us.

1. No fees if a DD bounces, 2 years ago I got hit with loads of bank fees from HSBC and First Direct over Jan, Feb and March 2017 as got paid early for Christmas and so ran out of money early, this caused me to incurr loads of Bank charges for failed DD’s and unauthorized overdraft charges.

Took me 3 months to get my finances back in the black.

Note: I have been FULL MONZO since Oct 2017 and closed all my other Bank accounts - this is my 2nd Christmas with no bank charges :smiley:

5 Likes

EDIT - sorry duplicate post but can’t delete.

As well as Monzo issuing a press release to the media about how they can help people control their finances easier, (papers always write articles on this in Jan). How about we start a list of how Monzo has personally helped us.

1. No fees if a DD bounces, 2 years ago I got hit with loads of bank fees from HSBC and First Direct over Jan, Feb and March 2017 as got paid early for Christmas and so ran out of money early, this caused me to incurr loads of Bank charges for failed DD’s and unauthorized overdraft charges.

Took me 3 months to get my finances back in the black.

Note: I have been FULL MONZO since Oct 2017 and closed all my other Bank accounts - this is my 2nd Christmas with no bank charges :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been full Monzo since November and so far so blinking good. Just wish a bank like this was around years ago.
It’s a breath of fresh air !!
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Are you still bouncing direct debits, just for free now?

1 Like

Hopefully he is using Monzos budgeting tools to control his finances better :wink:

No, it took me 3 months to get back in the black and have stayed there thanks to Monzo.

1 Like