I wanna know if Vodafone has given you problems

i would like to know what bad experiences people have had with Vodafone

Can you maybe just have one topic for this? I get you are hacked off but flooding this forum isn’t gonna help.

4 Likes

i aint flooding the forum my topics are on different topics and it dont say anywhere that i cant open different things to ask ok

Sure. Go nuts!

im just asking people opinion on good networks and problems people have had with vodafone so that aint flooding if it was the same topic it would be but it aint

Aye alright, point made. Move on, have a nice chilled out Friday!

You can read peoples views on vodafone on sites like TrustPilot, rather than just a handful of people on here

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.vodafone.co.uk

1 Like

No. I have not had any bad experiences from the year I had with Vodafone. :wink:

you cant trust everything you read on trust pilot so that why i have come on here

1 Like

I’ve had Vodafone broadband for some years. No problems.

i had broadband and the customer service was poor if i had a problem they would say oh yeah we can see a problem on the line then they would send someone out to fix it then i would get a shock on my bill seeing i have been charged for the visit when the problem wasn’t in my home

1 Like

Please send me a PM when you make a thread about Orange or BT Cellnet and then I’ll be able to help you.

2 Likes

Oh my, I’ve just seen the other topics :open_mouth:

Can a mod just merge them all into one that’s asking for opinions on network providers rather than each one individually.

1 Like

its on different topics if your gonna merge them i will just speak to a someone cause there not about the same thing

you only need to merge them when there about the same thing

But you’ve already claimed that you’re leaving Vodafone and in the same topic you’re discussing other providers here. This is why there isn’t a need to discuss each one individually in separate topics.

they are all different things not the same thing so different posts not the same ok just posting the things on all the posts because its different so not the same what is the problem

4 Likes

no i aint discussing over providers someone wrote them on this forum

OK on a more serious note. WHY do you want to know this? Are you building a case to take Vodafone to court?

If not then it doesn’t matter if anyone else had a bad experience, they will only deal with your specific case. You can get 100 people to say bad things about Vodafone (this is the internet after all) but to what end?

well i wanna hear other peoples story to see if its the same as mine